Saturday, November 27, 2010

Countdown

It´s time to start figuring out what to pack -- tough decisions when you have 50 pounds, plus a carry on, and it´s winter.  While I´m doing laundry, I´m going over some of my past session logs and watching a little bit of video to stay sharp.

The weather in Preston hasn´t been bad -- cold, but little snow.  The northeast, however, is blanketed in snow, and matches are being cancelled.  That can always be tough -- sometimes the extra rest does a squad good, but sometime you can lose sharpness.  I´m looking forward to Wednesday and seeing what we have, and how I can contribute.

Monday will be a long day -- three hour layover in Atlanta -- but I hope I can sleep on the plane and maybe catch a nap on the train from Manchester to Preston.  Tuesday I´ll get settled, and then to work on Wednesday.